Complete this form for prompt service. We'll contact you to set up an appointment at your preferred time. Appointments are processed M-F 8am-7pm and Saturdays 8am-12pm. If you need emergency repairs outside of these hours or on a holiday please call (318) 325-3250 and we will get back with you shortly.
On January 1, 2013, the U.S. Congress passed last minute legislation known as the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 to avoid automatic increases in income taxes for millions of Americans, as well as draconian cuts to the budget of the federal government, that many feared would plunge the nation's economy back into recession. A part of that ACT extended Personal Tax Credits for certain HVAC upgrades for replacement of A/C, Heat Pump, and Gas Systems. Please review IRS Form 5695 for details.
Why Use Gilley's?
- We can replace, repair, and maintain any system, regardless of brand.
- When we perform a service, our goal is your 100% satisfaction, we guarantee it.
- We are locally owned and are still going strong, so you can be confident that we will be here for as long as you need us.
- Gilley's expertise is unparallelled. Our staff has been in the industry for years, and is consistently trained to meet our company goals: timely service, zero defects, and complete satisfaction.
- Gilley's has unmatched expertise to help you get ALL the rebates you're entitled to. We know the process, the paperwork, and the people. Don't take a chance with someone who'll leave money on the table.
- You can rest easy, Gilley's takes full responsibility for our work. We are fully insured for your protection, including general liability, completed operations, and worker's compensation.
Here's what Gilley's can do for you:
- Install new Air Conditioning and Heating systems.
- Install building efficiency improvements.
- Help you take advantage of thousands of dollars in cash incentives from manufacturers, and government agencies.
- Our 'Whole House' approach can save you up to 50% on heating and cooling bills.